Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

The Monster Under The Bed.

No one believes me.They think i’m lying,but it is really true,a big hairy monster lives under my bed and I can prove it. I am going to tell my friend’s that it is hairy,it has ginormous hands and it is creepy too. I was so scared that I creamed to the top of my lungs. It smelt like old socks. It was in the middle of the night so it was even creepier. It had one of the longest fingers in the world,what makes it even creepier was the noise it sounded like a motorbike.Then it’s full body came out and it was so smelly that it smellt like expired milk. Then the lights went out for like 1 minute. Then the monster came out but not fully just a little bit. It was 3:00 and the monster was squeaking so loud that my ears were ringing. It sounded like that movie called apes of war,just in time my parents came in,it was a good time. When I looked at the monster the monster was scary because it had red eyes. It was Saturday and my parents called the animal control and sauteed it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.