Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

What I have been doing during lock down.

 In lock down me and my whanau [family] have been taking our dog Kobe for a walk to the beach, and the park. Speaking of the beach and the park today we went to the beach and played in the sand, and me and my brother[ Kauri} was trying to be funny and recreate the movie boy. The scene where they were at the beach acting like they are warriors and fighting the enemies. Kobe my dog is only 4 months old, only just a puppy. He was born on the 4th of April. He is a golden retriever. That is what we have been doing in the lock down.

What have you been doing in lock down?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Iziah! So awesome to see that you and your whānau have been so active over lockdown! It's so important to keep the body moving. You are so lucky to have a puppy during lockdown, he was born 2 days after my birthday! I would love to see a photo of Kobe in another blogpost! What does Kobe get up to during the day?
    Take care of yourself and kia haha!
    Whaea Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.