Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Can't wait to be back at school!!!

 Yesterday I found out we are going into level 2 lock down. The reason why I am happy is because its hard doing the work from home, because sometimes it gets, confusing. The other reason is because I can go to school and play with my friends. I think it has just been over three weeks of not being home. The work at home was  alright, but just a little annoying, and confusing. I am also going to miss staying at home, I also hope we don't go back in lock down. See you at school on Thursday!! Do you guys miss school, or would you rather stay home? Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Iziah. You should be proud of yourself because you have been working hard. I love your honesty.I agree it can be hard working from home and not having your friends around. I really like how you always reflect on what is hard or easy, this shows you are becoming a good critical thinker. Ka rawe!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.