Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Pangaru For Peremeter

WALT We are learning to find the peremeter Area of different shapes. 

Peremeter is the distance around the outside of a shape formula = 21 = 2w. 

Area is the space inside a shape formula= lxw 

We had to do an activity and that activity was to either measure a Book, Table, Whiteboard, or a whariki square. 

I chose the whariki to measure and the whariki was 62 cm. The perimeter is P= 62x2 61x2. P=244. 


Comment if you have any questions and thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.