Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Best mother's day

 Today at school we made Mother's Day card. First we had to find a mother's day quote, then we had to write it in our book. I used if love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love,  After that then we had to do a Maori quote and that Maori quote was Ko Te Whaea Te Takere O Te waka.[ Mother's are like the hull of a canoe. They are the heart of the family] by MHen. Next we made a origami flower. and put it on your mother's day card. After we made some eatable soap. Then we put it on our card's. Then that's how we made a mother's day card's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.