Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

Solving a statistical investigation

In math's we learnt how to pose a statistical investigation. It was quite confusing but then after it wasn't confusing because then we new what to do.

This picture shows that In 2020 I did a lot more blog posts then in 2019 because I think that when we had to go in lock down our teachers maid us do a lot more blog posts that's why I think that we did more blog posts in 2020. I think that the only reason why I did less blog posts is because I was only learning how to do a blog posts and because my teachers were also learning to. This year I've only done 6 but I will probably do some more later in the year. My goal for in the future is for after every session we do, we could maybe do a blog post.

Have you guy's ever posed a statistical investigation before?



1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.