Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Kapehu Whetu [Star Compost]

 This term we have been working on voyages, earlier in the term we had to do tasks and put it on docs and slides, and stuff. We also learnt how Maori got to New Zealand. We learnt that Maori used a Kapehu Whetu [Star Compost] to find there way to New Zealand going through the pacific ocean. After that we had to go on a google drawing and make a strar compost. My favorite part about learning about the star compost was learning new things about the star compost.

This is a link to my star compost. My Star Compost

Do you guys think you could do a google drawing and make a star compost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.