Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Waka Tete

 For the past day my group Ruby, Tui, Tk, Kahukura, and my self have been researching about the waka Tete. We had to find out what it was made out of, how many people could fit into it, and what tools people used to make the waka Tete.

What I found a little hard was trying to find the image of the tools that were used to make the waka Tete. What I found easy was the research cause when I would search it it would just pop up so yeah thats what I thought was easy.

This is a link to my work Waka Tete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.