Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Chinese poster

 The last few days we have been making a culture poster. We had to pick a culture, so we picked Chinese. Our poster wasn't as big as our waka poster so we really had to fit everything into it. Myself, Tui, TK, Ruby had a slide each, and had to write some facts about it.

What I found quite easy was doing the title with the font writing. What I found kinda hard was working as a team because, every body was arguing and stuff. My slide was the slide with a map on it. I had to find a map with China on it and pin it, but in stead I just put in arrow where China is. Do you think you could make a poster like me and my group?

This is a link, and a picture to my work. Chiinese culture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.